- Entrepreneurial Assistance - The Chamber provides a vast array of resources through partnerships with economic development agencies and specialists and is proud to house a satellite office of the Lehigh University Small Business Development Center. A Representative is available upon request to provide FREE counseling to anyone interested in starting a new business or expanding a current one. Contact Chris Jones at 610-758-3980.
- Free and Unlimited Certificates of Origin
- Group Health Insurance - A variety of plans are available at association rates, complete with the personalized services of a third party administrator. For more information, call CBDI, Inc., our representative is Dan Blanchard at 800-786-2234.
Intelligent Energy Management Solutions As a member of Upper Bucks Chamber of Commerce, you have the power of Constellation, a national leader in the retail energy industry and the Upper Bucks Chamber of Commerce’s endorsed energy supplier. Constellation helps members like you develop intelligent energy management solutions to stabilize their energy budgets, reduce energy costs, improve facility operations, and advance sustainability goals. Teaming up with Constellation allows you to take advantage of powerful benefits offered to Upper Bucks Chamber of Commerce members. These benefits include: Flexible purchasing options, Knowledgeable and dedicated energy representatives, Customized energy plans, User-friendly online energy management tools and Transparent billing. As a leading integrated energy company, Constellation touches every aspect of the energy value chain. This can help members like you free up capital and regain control of operational expenses through a turn-key financial solution. Customers across the U.S. rely on Constellation to help them intelligently buy, manage and use energy. For a free quote click here!
- Discounted and FREE Seminars, Workshops and Webinars - The Chamber is committed to the ongoing professional development of our members and their employees. A variety of seminars, workshops, webinars, and roundtable discussions are offered throughout the year.
- Networking Opportunities - With more than 700 members & partners, the Chamber is a prime source of making new contacts. By attending Chamber functions, whether they be breakfasts or lunch & learns, seminars or business card exchanges, committee meetings or special events, you have an opportunity to network with some of the area's most successful professionals.
- Legislative Voice - The Chamber is your voice and your source for legislative representation. We meet monthly with federal, state, and local legislators to promote and protect your interests.
- Business/Education Partnerships - The Chamber provides ample opportunity for you to contribute to tomorrow's workforce today. Scholarships, the mini-grant program, the leadership program sponsorships, Speaker's bureau, business resource guide for educators, and more.
- Advertising and Promotion Opportunities - The Chamber makes available to you a variety of opportunities to get your message out to thousands in our region and beyond. You can place your literature in the Chamber Office. And we also make countless referrals to the community every day.
"At QNB we have benefited from our affiliation with The Upper Bucks Chamber of Commerce over a long period of time. The Chamber has afforded our personnel countless networking, educational and lobbying opportunities. It is a valued resource."
Thomas Bisko, President
“The local chamber enables its members to share ideas and resources that can materialize to produce real value for businesses and their local community.”
Jason Martineau, International Sales Manager
Penn Stainless Products, Inc.