COVID-19 Information, Updates and Resources
FEDERAL FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE:
- SBA Offers Daily Disaster Loan Training Webinars for Small Business
- Schedule begins Tuesday, March 24 and continues daily through Friday April 3. Webinars are offered Monday through Friday.
- Each Webinar starts at 12:00 noon and concludes at 1:30 p.m.
- Log in Information: https://score.zoom.us/j/723846010
- Call our SBA District Office at 610-382-3062 with any questions about the training.
STATE FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE:
COUNTY FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE:
Support the Bucks County Tourism & Hospitality Industry.
Click above to see the businesses who offer specials
Tourism & hospitality members can add your offers here:
https://www.visitbuckscounty.com/about-us/covid19/submit-a-special-offer/ COVID-19 Resources, Tips & Articles Page.
COVID-19 HEALTH INFORMATION:
What and Who You Need to Know....
Whether you're just starting up or looking to expand, we've got a list of pros to help you reach your goal.
From choosing the type of entity to writing your own business plan, collecting the data to presenting your proposal to the bank - we've got something or know someone that will cover your back.